Knit~it~Good

Knit~it~Good Hand-dyed yarns and more www.aands81.etsy.com knititgood@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 29, 2007

This isn't about knitting, just life

We have been so broke for the past few months. The rent is due by Oct 5, but the check has to be mailed by the 2nd and we don't even have half of it. We just paid $170 to the cable people because my dh gets pay pre view Ufc fights, I tell we don't have the money but he doesn't listen. My FIL has given us so much money it's not enough funny. We never go anywhere because we never have any money. I stay at home with my son, and my dh works with StageHands, he gets paid well but the companies have been taking forever to pay. I've been so drepressed lately because of all this. I'm trying to promote my etsy shop but theres only so much I can do online, I can't afford to buy business or color ink to print them out.I really want my etsy shop to work out, I love dying yarn and we could use the extra money that I could make from it. I want to get Moo cards because they are awesome. I'm tried of life sucking, its been like this for months, for awhile I was telling myself that it would get better but its not.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I understand completely! My fil has been giving us $300 a month for food for the last year or so, well since my dd was born preemie and we had that bill too. Now we've got another one on the way and I'm on bedrest again because of preterm labor. I'll pray for things to work. I want to start an etsy shop but don't have the funds to buy the yarn to start. sigh. Hang in their girly! God will take care of you, He has thus far and He'll continue. Remember that he only gives us what HE knows we can handle. I've learned that He likes to push us til we think we just can't go anymore and then when we say, ok everything is in Your hands, we trust You. Then He comes through and everything is fine. And we're wondering, why did we ever doubt Him, we know He'll take care of us. So just have faith and know that there are more tough times ahead but you will be able to get through them. For a while I had the tv and internet disconnected because food was more important. I know you need the internet but you could probably call the tv company you go through and tell them you don't want access to the ppvs? Just an idea.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hey Alexandria--Just wanna say will keep you in my prayers. I can't make it better for you but can share a little. I was a long long time ago a single mom with 4 kids and no money--so I know how it is. I was very unhappy. All I can say is I had to get happy where I was and bloom where I was planted before anything changed materially in my life. I learned I can be happy under any circumstance. Enjoy what you have and depend on God for what you need. I did learn the difference between wants and needs, and we always had a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, clothes on our backs, and transportation to get where we needed to go. Not always my own car either. Hang in there sweetie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home